Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NEW KITCHEN IDEAS -Photoshop

Most of the rooms in our home have had some attention, whether its been new furntiure or a coat of paint. One of the main rooms, the kitchen. is still waiting for its beauification.

I took a picture of existing (top photo) and brought it into Photoshop. I found a white tone paint that I enjoy from Behr and plugged in the color code into Photoshop and started "painting" the cabinets to see them in the our kitchen environment and if I would enjoy the brightness of the white.

It uniformally brings the cabinets together and instead of replacing all the natural wood cabinets, I have decided to paint them. It will be a process, but am excited to see the end product.

A new stove has been bought and installed and the new fridge is on its way next week. The beautiful new stainless steel appliances deserve a nice 'new' kitchen.
Stay tuned for updated photos of the process.





No comments:

Post a Comment